How to lead a healthy life?
Ayurvedic recommendations for a healthy life are as natural and reasonable as Ayurvedic methods. They propagate a peaceful life that follows steady routines, which support growth of body and soul.
Holistic Ayurvedic approach recommends healthy routine, daily exercise and meditation, organic vegetarian diet and consumption of large quantities of hot water.
The timeless Ayurvedic knowledge has an insight into the most refined processes in our mind-body and through this simple methods enables us safe return to our true nature.
- daily intake of hot water, boiled for 15 -20 minutes
- regular morning bowel elimination, tooth brushing and showering
- daily yoga practise
- nutrition based on fresh, organic ingredients, according to the constitutional type
- avoidance of any harmful substances or narcotics
- early awakening (6h) and early going to bed (22h)
- daily breathing exercises (pranayama)
- daily practise of transcendental meditation
- spending a lot of time in nature
- spending a lot of time doing new things – new hobbies, travelling…
Would you like to know more? Contact us!
+385 1 4638 993, +385 91 4638 993, firstname.lastname@example.org